Saint-Gobain’s fiberglass mesh drywall tape brand, FibaTape®, has once again added a new drywall tape to its product line. The new FibaTape Extra Strength fiberglass mesh tape is a patent-pending multidirectional tape for reinforcing joints. Designed to increase structural integrity and joint strength, the new tape is ideal for demanding applications.
The benefits of using FibaTape® Extra Strength tape include the following:
• Multidirectional design is 60% stronger than standard mesh tape;
• Wider tape provides better gap coverage of joints and more tack.
• Ideal for applications that require additional strength including
vaulted ceilings, arches, halls and veneer plaster jobs.
• Fiberglass mesh provides more protection against mold than paper tape.
• Self-adhesive, requires no pre-bedding coat.
• Open mesh design eliminates blisters and bubbles.
The featured multidirectional pattern, additional fiberglass and extra adhesive help offset lateral movement in a crack. Thin and lightweight this new tape offers superior seamless drywall finishing.
FibaTape Extra Strength tape is available in 2 3/8” x 250’ rolls.