This is a one-day seminar starting at 8 a.m. and ending at 5 p.m.
The course instructor has over 40 year's industry experience. He interacts with attendees by using real-life scenarios, slides and graphic animation to portray the range of material.
This is not a certification program; however, each seminar participant will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who Should Attend
The seminar is aimed at owners, project managers, estimators, superintendents and foremen as well as architects and code officials.
- Classroom instruction presented by an expert
- Workbook to keep as a reference guide
- Opportunity to visit with tabletop exhibitors
- Continental breakfast, refreshment breaks and network luncheon
- A more knowledgeable management team
- Competitive advantage
- Increased production
- Improved project management
Cost to Attend
AWCI Member/Architect/Inspector/Code Official
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE.