This one and one half day seminar (8am–5pm/8-noon) is based on industry standards and best practices for the installation of gypsum board systems. The seminar includes a tour of a gypsum board manufacturing facility.
The course instructor has over 30 years industry experience. He interacts with attendees by using real-life scenarios, slides and graphic animation to portray the range of material.
This is not a certification program; however, each seminar participant will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who Should Attend
The seminar is aimed at owners, project managers, estimators, superintendents and foremen as well as architects and code officials.
- Classroom instruction presented by an expert
- A workbook that also serves as a reference guide
- Opportunity to visit with tabletop exhibitors
- Continental breakfast, refreshment breaks and box lunch with tour
- A more knowledgeable management team
- Competitive advantage
- Increased production
- Improved project management
Cost to Attend
AWCI/SFA member/Architect/Inspector/Code Official
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE.