The EIFSmart Contractor seal is a recognition awarded to companies that are committed to quality workmanship in EIFS installations. The company demonstrates its merit and commitment through EIFS education and certification. Once EIFSmart Contractor eligibility requirements are met, the company agrees to adhere to a Code of Ethics.
Overview and Benefits
EIFSmart Contractors are:
- Dedicated to quality EIFS installations.
- Committed to employing personnel trained and tested by the AWCI EIFSDoing It Right® education and certificate program.
- Willing to abide by a Code of Ethics.
The EIFSmart Contractor seal:
- Offers eligibility to bid the increasing number of projects specifying EIFSmart Contractors.
- Provides a marketing edge to contractors.
- May offer the opportunity to receive reduced general liability coverage rates.
- Identifies a quality company to owners, architects and other trade factors through your company's listing on the National EIFSmart Contractor Registry.