Discover Grapevine, TX
Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industry is pleased to host AWCI's Convention & INTEX Expo 22 in Grapevine, Texas, which is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth.
Explore what Grapevine has to offer by visiting the locally owned shops and restaurants in Historic Downtown Grapevine. Be sure to enjoy offers through Grapevine's 'Show Your Badge' Program? This program provides attendees exclusive offers from participating merchants and restaurants.
- Visit Grapevine Mills which is a 1.6 million-square foot mall with more than 180 stores.
- Explore one of Grapevine's well known wineries along the Urban Wine Trail which features daily specials and wine tastings.
- The hotel spa Relâche is nationally renowned for its luxury treatments and world class pampering.
Whether you want a relaxing afternoon at the spa, a glass of wine at one of Grapevine's wineries, or a quick trip to historic downtown, Grapevine, TX can offer a delightful experience. For more information about Grapevine, visit www.GrapevineTexasUSA.com.
Getting to Grapevine is easy. Fly directly into the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). Grapevine is 6 miles and 13 minutes from DFW airport.
AWCI's official headquarters hotel and the location for most convention and INTEX Expo activities is the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, 1501 Gaylord Trail. AWCI attendees are extended special group rates of $268 (single or double) per night. March 7 is the cut-off date for room reservations at the group rate or until the hotel is sold out. Reserve your room early online or call (877) 491-5138, and tell the reservation agent you are with AWCI or Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industry to receive group rates.
Your room reservation includes the following amenities:
- Complimentary high-speed internet access in guest rooms
- Two bottles of water per day in your guestroom
- Local telephone calls (817 area code)
- Admission for two to Glass Cactus Nightclub (Ages 21 and up only. FridaySaturday, excluding ticketed events)
- Admission to Paradise Springs (Four per standard guest room and six per suite, FridaySunday)
- Discounted transportation service to designated Grapevine locations provided by City of Grapevine shuttle
- Fitness Center access
Please ensure hotel cancellations are made at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date in order to not be charged one night's room and tax. If you depart earlier than your booked departure date, the hotel will charge a one-night room and tax penalty. All guaranteed reservations that fail to arrive on the scheduled arrival date will be considered no-shows and a charge of one night's room and tax will be posted to the credit card on file.
The Gaylord Texan is a nonsmoking hotel.
Beware any outside call or emails you may receive for “discounted” rates for Grapevine area hotels. AWCI does not use a housing company for room reservations. These calls are usually scams that could result in your credit card information being compromised and no hotel room reserved.