L&W Supply Names 14 New Managing Partners and Two New Branch Managers
Building products distributor L&W Supply announces the induction of 14 branch managers into their managing partner program. The designation is the highest level of achievement among the company’s Branch Managers and places them in a distinguished position of leadership at L&W Supply.
To be selected as a managing partner, these branch managers have met stringent requirements in the areas of customer satisfaction, associate development, branch performance, safety compliance, and community development.
Here are L&W Supply’s 2020 Managing Partner inductees:
- Ron Welch of Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Greg Jacobsen of Chico, California
- Mark Thomas of Cohoes, New York
- Byron Smith of Hildebran, North Carolina
- Bob Dattilio of Lexington, Kentucky
- Carl Roy of Livonia, Michigan
- TW DeFoor of Macon, Georgia
- Andrew Poeschel of Madison, Wisconsin
- Steve Layman of Mobile, Alabama
- Stephen Miller of Orange, California
- Ryan Langenderfer of Perrysburg, Ohio
- Kim Gonzalez of Raleigh, North Carolina
- Joshua Gill of Tigard, Oregon
- Raul Rodriguez of West Sacramento, California
These managers will take on important new responsibilities within L&W Supply while continuing to oversee their local branches.
In addition, L&W Supply announced that Nick Jansen has accepted the position of branch manager for Columbus, Ohio, effective June 15, and that Mike Borgelt has accepted the position of branch manager of L&W Supply Olathe, Kansas, replacing John Twarek who retired June 15, 2020.
Jansen has spent the last two years of his career with L&W Supply, progressing through the roles of inside sales representative and branch supervisor. In November of 2019, he completed the Branch Manager Training Program.
Borgelt has worked for L&W Supply for almost 20 years, joining the company as a delivery driver in 2002. He was promoted to branch supervisor in 2003, a position he held for 15 years until accepting the role of branch manager in Columbus, Ohio in January 2019.