Telling’s True-Brace Mechanical Bridging
A Product Innovation from Telling Industries
Telling Industries, LLC / Content Provided by Telling Industries, LLC
Telling Industries is an American owned and operated manufacturer of premium metal framing products and accessories. Telling is a leader in metal framing innovation and is actively developing leading-edge products to better serve the construction industry.
Available soon, True-Brace is used as mechanical bridging for studs. Typically, U-Channel or CRC, is attached to studs via clips or a weld to eliminate stud rotation and bending under wind or axial loads. 1-1/2” True-Brace is passed through the stud knockout and snapped securely into place with Telling’s patented technology saving valuable time and money.
True-Brace features an innovative, highly engineered design that securely locks the True-Brace into the stud slot hole without the need for clips or welding for most non-structural applications.
• Made of Galvanized Steel
• Highly Engineered for Secure Fit in Stud Knockout
• True-Brace Locks into the Stud without Clips or Welding
• Notches every 4” to accommodate 12”, 16”, 24” OC Stud Spacing
• Reduces Installation Time
• 10% Savings on Material and Labor Costs
• No Clips or Welding Required
• Easy Installation due to Patented Design
Content Provided by Telling Industries, LLC